Our annual Sizzling Summer Contest is currently in full swing for children’s and YA submissions. Please read the guidelines below and then query Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date for entries is August 31st 2018. Submissions that are not inline with the below guidelines will be disqualified.
- Include a one page cover letter – this should be in the body of your email
- A brief, no more than one page synopsis in a .doc format
- An example blurb attached in a .doc format
- For YA books please attach the first three chapters of your manuscript in a .doc format with double line spacing
- For children’s books if the text is under 10,000 words please attach the whole manuscript, otherwise attach the first three chapters in a .doc format with double line spacing
- Make sure your contact details are included in your email.
- Ensure your email is addressed to either Rebecca or Miss McDowall; any submissions address to ‘Sir’ will not be read.